View Single Post

jeniyagyu
12.30.2012 , 06:46 AM | #6
I have a 50 Shadow and a 29 Assassin, and I have NEVER had a stealth problem. Granted my Shadow is a tank, but I've done all FPs up to Cad. with my Assassin with NO detection problems. Could be the tree. Could be the way I'm doing it. IDK. I know that in T5 there are TWO spots you have to unstealth and also a spot or two in Maelstorm, other than that ... I have no problem putting out high dps on my assassin even when I don't go in steathing.

Also ... I've read all the threads so far about this ... One question: WHY DPS Operatives?! They are only great in pvp ... in pve they don't do so well. (Honestly, I don't mind them, but I've never heard of a raiding guild that runs with a DPS Operative ... I hope someone proves me wrong but I've only ever heard very very bad stuff about them.)

But I doubt Bioware will fix this ... Look at all the other stuff they haven't touched. Don't mind if they fix it, but please don't hold your breath.
55 Shadow - 55 Sage - 55 Gunslinger
55 Assassin - 55 Sorcerer - 55 Operative - 55 Juggernaut
~Just wants to raid and have fun. Seriously, Guild Politics make me want to /wrists.~