View Single Post

Beniboybling
12.29.2012 , 02:24 PM | #78
You have a point Warren_ Stride, however I do think its an important factor to consider, defections etc have been accepted arguments before so I'm not about to change that. But yes it definitely is a factor affecting both sides, more so the Mandalorians but I suspect both sides will be able to keep their underlings in check.

As for Grievous, the fact is the galaxy is pretty anti-droid like the Empire are to aliens. I don't see many people finding a ruthless, menacing looking cyborg (many would probably mistake him for a droid) hell bent on the singular purpose of ridding the galaxy of Jedi and appealing leader. Especially for peace time.

And Aurbere the way I see it is that while Grievous is a brilliant tactician he is not a charismatic leader like Dooku and does not have Sidious pulling the strings to benefit the Sepratists and hinder the Republic (which he did to prolong the Clone Wars) Now Sidious was by no means commanding the Sepratist war effort, that's all down to Grievous. But he was making moves to benefit the Sepratists and hinder the Republic, which was a significant factor in CIS success during the Clone Wars. This time Grievous doesn't have that advantage, but does he need it?