View Single Post

mefit
12.29.2012 , 01:14 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I keep seeing these posts about how Grievous is nothing without Sidious and Dooku, and I have to say that that is only partially true.

Sidious had Dooku get Grievous because he wanted a capable commander for his impressive droid armies. Sidious was not whispering in Grievous' ear and telling him what to do. The war effort was Grievous (and the other military commanders). Dooku served as the political icon for the Seperatist Alliance, and did not even bother with commanding troops. We read in Dark Rendezvous that Dooku doesn't want to command troops.

As for the loss of the Seperatist Alliance. Grievous could always use the Tarkin Doctrine to keep them in line, and we know that they are all cowards so that will work.
Its canon , I thought you were the great Canon keeper ?
Sidious made all the plans , made sure all the attacks by Grievous were not complete waste of time .
Grievous was the Face of the Battles , but he was just a commander doing what he was told PERIOD .

Before he was a Cyborg he was doing what he did in the movies , make attacks and run when they were losing . He almost died from it or did you forget that ?

He was not some Great General and when he was not needed no longer Anakin would have killed him like the rest !
Give a Man a Mask and he'll become his true self