Thread: Vader vs Revan
View Single Post

khayyinx
12.29.2012 , 11:05 AM | #410
mefit, i agree with everything you posted. I think there is no way to say for sure that one character can kill the other. It all depends, as we see in ROTJ, A weak Vader killed the GOD Darth Sidious. In Phantom Menace, Darth Maul killed Qui-gon. I bet that everyone in this forum would say that quigon would "wipe the floor" with maul, but that didn't happened.

So about Revan vs Vader i think they are at the same power level, but i think Revan is smarter and brighter, which could give him some advantage, depending on the scenario.

All those Revan haters are biased and ignore all of Revan's achievements or consider them as ridiculous. Aurbere even said that Revan defeating Nyriss wasn't anything important, because she used all her force power in a single attack and all he did was redirect to her. Well, this IS a big deal, other jedi (exile, Scourge?) in his place would be burned in one second.

I also agree with the golden era jedi vs old republic jedi. George Lucas just want to make his creations the best, because logic says that a jedi living in a time of war and combat would be a better warrior.