View Single Post

Saphra
12.29.2012 , 05:59 AM | #15
If you happen to be on the Jedi Covenant server, add Norriss and Lock to friends. If you talk to Lock, tell him Norriss sent you (I'll get a cookie for it =D). Either of us will be more than happy to discuss gearing, and we're always looking for well adjusted people that want to do tier 2 HM Ops.

We're fairly relaxed about completely min/maxing gear, but we will (politely) offer suggestions if we notice something is way out of line. If you're a player who is interested in really getting the most out of your class though, we're more than happy to help with that. As your gear stands right now, i see no issue with you joining us for HM EC, as long as you know the fights or are willing and able to learn them. HM TFB on the other hand, is still progression for us, as we're really more of a casual Ops guild, so if you're looking for free Dread Guard runs, we may not be the guild you're looking for. If you're willing to learn with us through our progression however, there may be a spot for a new guy on some nights =D.

(Writing up a big recruiting thing wasn't my intention when I started, but I might just keep some of this :P)

One more thing. A recommended watchman spec.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/S...f28e8clc-22i-i

The spec is open to a little personalization, but that's what I use.