View Single Post

bahdasz
12.28.2012 , 05:32 PM | #545
Quote: Originally Posted by Edzew View Post
well with Obiwan we got a huge planet FALSE
with tuns of quests I would not call TOW "tons of quests" by any stretch of the imaginationand places to explore Nor this
and we got new mounts and speeders...1 new speeder that you had to quest for unless you pre-ordered, and 1 mount that was slower than all the others with 1 other that needed to be bio-engineered
dont think we got any new armor but i cant be surecrap armor that had to be created in the cube with loot from bosses and 2 loot robes that were obsolete within 6 months of the update.
but i do think we got new guns and weapons loot drop weapons were substandard, created ones were also substandard for 2 years until weapon crafting was revamped
along with a bunch of stuff for crafters to make along with new materialsthe cube was NOT crafting,
we also got a new slot for an extra toon.No you did not, you got that 6 months later when SOE was trying to save the game after NGE almost killed it
before that we got a new planet that even though it was smaller than the other planets we had it was bigger than any one we have now, plus more mounts, new armor, a new race... err wait when did we get the Ithorians?? that was Kashyyk right??While better than TOR, still not the most ground-breaking expansion ever, and only seemed big because it was SWG's first experimentation with instanced zones
before that we got SPACE!!! tuns and tuns of space!!!!
!! Here I have no argument, not only space (including all the crafting to go with it) but the DWB, 3 species and lots of other stuff
and i could be wrong but all those expansions were only 30 bucks They all cost $30+ each, and the only one that had more to offer than one planet was JTL, and yet you happily paid that for all of them????
you can say that TOR's expansion is good enough for 10 bucks but remember that's only for subs the real price is 20, so let me ask you this would you pay $20 for an expansion that only gave you one planet (thats not really all that big in comparison to other games) 5 extra levels and a couple of extra things for end game play?? to me that sounds like a $10 dlc and thats for the non subbers. now if the new race was a part of the expansion then yea i can see maybe $20 bucks but that is still pushing it!!!But, you're a subscriber so it will only cost you $10 so your argument really isn't all that valid. And when you were paying $30 each for ROTW and TOW you were also paying $15 a month just to play SWG

Let us please try to keep it real, thank you