View Single Post

AdmiralParmesan
12.28.2012 , 03:12 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Totaltrash View Post
And what has a duel to do with the warzone OBJECTIVE?
Are you suggesting we should balance PVP around 1vs1 combat?

I play a DPS Sorc and DPS Sage and I can kill any sniper in a duel (and I play a 50 sniper as well).
If you don't know how, learn your class. Tell me, which class is vulerable to a DPS merc/commando?

These sorc/sages just whine because they cannot go toe-to-toe with the lolsmashers and PTs.

The class was never meant to do that, but they have plenty of utility to contribute to the team.
For crying out loud, Huttball was made for Sorc/Sages!

Nevermind the F2P'ers who think otherwise - SWTOR WARZONES ARE NOT DEATHMATCHES!

DPS Merc/Commando is a whole different story!
Mediocre damage AND lack of utility makes their complaints much more credible.
Obviously you don't play against any good snipers, there is no reason a sorc should ever win 1v1 against a sniper without LOS. Snipers are immune to interrupt, can use entrench to make themselves immune to cc and have superior CC options to the sorc. Sorcs can't go toe to toe with any class other than mercs and otehr sorcs. Mind you sniper is easy to be while utilizing LOS, but without it Sorc/Sage survivability just isn't enough to fight the sniper.

If you loose to any sorc as a sniper and the sorc didn't abuse LOS then you are bad.
Depreva (Sith Sorcerer) - Prophecy of the Five-