View Single Post

Arglaar
12.28.2012 , 01:46 AM | #4553
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthRamette View Post
If BW gives you an answer will threads like this finally go away or will this just continue until if they say yes? What happens if they say no, will people get outraged and attack BW for it or will they just deal with what BW says and move on. Personally I just wish they would say yes or no so threads about this will stop popping up and it can be done with.
You know, I really don't like Warzones, and I have no desire to play them.
In that vein, I wish BW would just remove them from the game so threads about them would stop popping up on the forums and I can be done with them.

Hmm, I don't like really like class balance either. I wish they would remove all the threads about that too.

Oh yea, and the crew skills. Those are bothersome. Take that out too.

Sounds ridiculous doesn't it?

Look, we understand that you don't like SGRs, and consequently you wish to deny EVERYONE ELSE on the PLANET access to them too, (thank you very little) but there is an easy solution to this.
Typically these threads are VERY CLEARLY MARKED as to what they contain. You could just, you know, NOT READ THEM.

As was said in a previous post, We all pay the same amount here, so everyone's opinion is just as valid, however, just because you feel strongly against something, doesn't mean you should be able to deny others of that which they desire, just because it conflicts with your interests.

For now, all people are asking for is some word from BW/EA on where this direction is headed.

Your best bet, honestly is to just pass these threads by when you see them. If you happen to see someone continuously posting about it, then you can put that person on ignore and you'll never have to hear from them again.

Either way, problem solved.