Thread: I'm done.
View Single Post

Riggz
12.27.2012 , 04:32 PM | #122
I don't usually get involved with anything, not sure why I am now, maybe because I'm bored, anyway...

Grim is the largest, strongest PvP guild impside. They have many many many members online. Because of this they can have 3-5 premades running during high population times. Because of this alot of pubs see grim grim grim and get frustrated. The pubs are most split with ASB, Doomed Lemmings, Infamous, Blue Sun, Ace of Spades, DoA and more.

I was in Grim and quit the guild to get black sun going. Everyone in grim was so cool about it and I'm still friends with all of them. I don't say much drama wise on the forums. I have no problems with anyone in the game and get along with everyone. So hopefully me defending GD carries some weight.

I believe eventually guilds like Black Sun Rising and Soverign will be up there w/ the big dog PvP wise.

Also Grim does ranked every Monday so for those who think grim sucks or whatever, challenge them and que Monday.

Anyway I'm rambling and didn't address the op at all just the general conversation in this thread which has gone on far too long.

So yeah, grim gets alot of undeserved crap from alot of people. There members are really cool and will help you with anything. They do ranked, they run premades like everyone else on server (back in my grim days I Remeber winning more often than not).

Some guilds of grim's qualities could be real elitist or trolls but grim isn't. That's because there members and Daz understand something: it's just as important to be a good person as it is to be a good player.

Anyway I'm about to ride Star Wars at Disney World - be jealous
Urdnought Level 55 Operative
Urdonught Level 55 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>