View Single Post

Xinika
12.27.2012 , 01:50 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by NogueiraA View Post
I'm a new assassin playing full deception for PVP, full WH BiS and I realized Madness is way better for PVE.
I have a mara as a main, I use annihilation because of the sustain damage.
It's hard to pay attention on all procs in your buffs bar, sometimes you don't see a proc, so I was paying attention on my char animations and I saw some efects when the proc happens.

What did you guys do to manage the maul and crushing darkness procs?
Do You prefer to look at your buffs bar or your char animation?

The cooldown of Death Field, Discharge and Creeping Terror with some practice you can manage to always keep up your dots without looking at your skills bar. The buff from shock is very important to keep up, to help your maul and Thrash.

Madness is the hardest build I ever played, I have 7 50's, neither Anni mara's has a bunch of "rules" to follow. I'm not complaining, I just want to see some thoughts.
Listen, for PvP there's no secret. It's a very mediocre spec with little pay off for its worth. Unless, of course, you enjoy tab dotting and bolstering your ego across the scoreboards over useless damage numbers - go for it. As far as killing and control power goes, there are other specs that outclass it in every way imaginable.

Quote:
What did you guys do to manage the maul and crushing darkness procs?
Do You prefer to look at your buffs bar or your char animation?
I personally look at the buffs and my character lighting up for the proc.

Quote:
Madness is the hardest build I ever played, I have 7 50's, neither Anni mara's has a bunch of "rules" to follow. I'm not complaining, I just want to see some thoughts.
It has a steep learning curve, but as I said before - barely worth it. It's a lot different vs a Watchman sent, who, by all means: pays off quite well for its ramp up.
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action
WATCHMEN