View Single Post

Khevar
12.26.2012 , 10:22 AM | #348
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
So it should have better drop.
One day we'll find a new topic to debate and it will be refreshing.

Why? You should deserve the work and skill you put on the game. Will you accept it if your boss let you work a lot and pay you little?
Actually, yes. Let's stay within your analogy for a bit. I'm a salaried computer programmer irl. This means I don't get paid for overtime. I can be skilled player and defeat (complete) operations (project) and get good loot (bonuses for on-time delivery) or I can be a less skilled player and overgear (work overtime) the instance.

What reason? LI gives nothing BiS, if the drop does not match its difficulty, then less people will do it. Most of the people will overgear it. It's a game, it's pointless to spend a lot of effort for nothing, that's why Tier 1, EV/KP, EC and TFB HM all offer upgrade rather than let people "become better". That's a lame excuse.

No, only LI HM is the exception.
This part of the argument is one I'm a little tired of, because we keep saying the same things back and forth and it doesn't change.

1. I say that SM EC and SM TfB don't give good loot either (compared to their difficulty), because they're Tier 2 operations.
2. Then you say that SM EC and SM TfB don't need to give good loot because they're practice for HM.
3. Then I say that HM LI is good practice for T2 ops.
4. Then you ignore that point.
5. Then I say that Hard Mode EC for first-timers (and who aren't being carried by a guild) have crappy drops as well. The first time I went all the way through HM EC on my first level 50 (Commando dps), I won 2 drops of Campaign gear but ended up sending them to alts, because they weren't upgrades over my BH.

How is this not similar to the situation with HM LI?

I wish we could come to an accord on this, but it seems we're on opposite ends of a Bloods/Crips fight and "ne'er the twain shall meet"