View Single Post

darksidechemist
12.26.2012 , 12:40 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Rousso View Post
Let's get this out of the way - stun bubbles as they are currently are broken. I'm pretty dumbfounded that an emergency patch hasn't been issued for this yet - it's ridiculous. I'm not asking for them to be removed completely, but you NEED to do one of the following two things, and do it VERY soon (you've already had over a month now).

Please, please, please do one of these (or something better, I'm not a game designer):

1. Make the stun give us the correct amount of resolve - currently it takes 12 of them (alone) to fill resolve. TWELVE. Pathetic - so that's a potential 36 second stun, channeled abilities are destroyed by this.
2. Make the stun only occur when the bubble is broken on the caster - not EVERYONE it's casted on, what a ****-brained idea *slowclap*, you could also do with increasing the cooldown on it but slightly increase the amount of damage absorbed.

I expect to see this being addressed in the next patch notes.
No, no, no.
The way to fix the bubble is a) if the player has it on and intentionally clicks it off, no stun and b) if the bubble pops because of the timer (instead of damage), no stun.