View Single Post

natashina
12.25.2012 , 01:58 PM | #4434
So far I've gotten some nice slippers and toe socks from the mother-in-law, DA UE as well as a Bluray version of Brave, and a book entitled Vader and Son. It's really cute.

Before I go ice the cookies, and wrap last minute gifts, here ya go.

Quote: Originally Posted by Daniel Erickson
(The question, gathered from online submissions, was summed up as, "Is there any update on same gender romance?")

This is an interesting one because it sort of lit up, and we didn't honestly -- if we should give an update on it every single time -- We've always said the same thing with it, which is that it's coming, and it's coming with story updates. And we totally understand when people hear "soon", um, maybe I should have put the TM next to it that, "writer Soon"? The writers have a much, much larger lead time than you would expect, and we wanna do any of this stuff right. We heard suggestions, and we do read the stuff, and let's talk a little about the stuff we were not willing to do. We were not willing to go in and just change all the dialogue to work for the other gender. That is not writing. That is not good storytelling.
Edit: I have not done the SGR in Origins yet. To be honest, I overall like Alistair's personality more, though I plan on trying again with my next toon. It's a blast though!