View Single Post

Sinapus
12.24.2012 , 11:36 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Malles View Post
1. People who post prices below the given buyout price. If two Terenthium cost 95 creds to gather, you need to sell both of them for 50-75 each to make any profit. Can't believe people are too stupid to understand that...

2. If I want to sell multiple stacks of the same item, I have to post that stack, then manually adjust the price. For each. Effing. Stack.

3. Buy my damn Silica already.
Or Desh. You can get a lot of both if you're overzealous on scanning every desh pile/droid corpse you find in some places.

I noticed that most of the crafting schematics require resources in groups of 2, 4, 6, or 8 of a particular material. I might try selling resources in those denominations plus some larger groups. So I can have something for those who are missing a small amount of material for one item and some bulk amounts for those trying some larger scale crafting.

Edit: Re, the crowds at the fleet sites and other public kiosks. It's not too annoying, though it's probably polite to dismiss your vehicle first before stepping up to it.

Maxim 37: There is no overkill, there is only "Open Fire" and "I Need to Reload."

Friend Referral Link.