View Single Post

Epism
12.24.2012 , 06:08 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
If you're wearing DPS gear then don't bother honestly. And don't take the kinetic ward talent since that's all about shielding. In fact consider switching to a 27/0/14 or a 23/1/17 hybrid.

If you're going to try to tank in PVP go all out, but I don't think you'll enjoy your performance.
Also I thought I've read somewhere if you rip DPS mods out and put them in a shield offhand that your primary damage will still be lower... I haven't tested this myself, but will take a look at it in a day or two.

But look up any of the Shinarika armory/builds/guides/threads/videos and you'll see some of the exampled hybrid builds. Even then I would take those and modify them to your play style, hell due to field respec and a full lockout in the spawn room I might change up specs if its required.

IMO, I don't look at the OP'ness of being able to 1v1 or anything like that. I look at the fact you can be extremely annoying/capable of stopping caps or holding out till reinforcements show up in any of the 24/x/x builds. Also excellent at killing ball carriers in hutt ball...

But that's my play style, I am the one who will normally take one for the team and run to snow or grass or east or west, and just sit there if I have to. The one who waits near our in zone when a ball carrier passes that comfort zone of getting close to a cap.

But this is coming from a two week old 50 assassin that's called a noob or pos for having 16.8 k health in every other warzone i queue up in.