Thread: Possible DC Fix
View Single Post

Dranthe
12.20.2011 , 01:14 PM | #1
I've been hearing a lot about people getting DCed and then having to wait in the server queue again. After having this happen a few times myself with all of them 10-25 min queues I was... frustrated to say the least.

Here's my idea. If a person is connected to the server and then disconnects they get an arbitrary amount of time for a grace period, say two minutes. If they try to reconnect to the server within those two minutes they are bumped to the front of the queue. It hardly seems fair for somebody who already waited through the queue to have to do it again if they DC 30 seconds after they log on.

I know there's a lot of 'what ifs' and other considerations but I think the main idea would work. Also, did they get rid of the suggestions forum? If not I would appreciate if this was moved there. Thanks!

Edit: I know there's a thread about the server queues already but that thread is so long anything anybody says is buried instantly.

There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it.
I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign!