View Single Post

FlyinSpaghetti
12.22.2012 , 10:35 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
Okay, fair enough.

Why?

Whats so bad about the way it is right now?

Edit: From the beginning I understood this was what you wanted. It was the WHY I was trying to understand. It sounded like you were addressing some sort of "unfairness" which is the point MY posts were trying to speak to.

Edit Edit: I really don't have a horse in this race. I tried PvP for a while, didn't really like it, don't do it anymore. So your wishes could be fulfilled and it wouldn't affect me in the slightest. It just doesn't make sense why you're insisting on this.
The problem is with the current system you are better off playing PVP and gearing up that way than actually starting afresh and earning basic endgame PvE gear, it doesn't encourage the player to go with the full PvE gearing route and tries to coax them into PvP one way or another. Even if it's just for relics, the PvP relics were up to a point (and still are in some cases) best in slot which pretty much forces people to play some PvP even if it's not their thing just in order to have the best possible gear for that slot the game has to offer.

PvP should be irrelevant to PvE like it is the opposite way, I can't just jump into a warzone in full BH or dreadguard so why should PvPers be able to jump into operations with war hero whether they know tactics or not. I'm not moaning about on whether PvPers have lack of experience all I'm saying is someone with PvP gear shouldn't have the best of both worlds.

It's PvP gear.. it belongs in PVP and should just be used for PvP despite how good the player is.
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
Thats no moon... thats a CARTEL COIN!