View Single Post

Maverz
12.22.2012 , 04:00 AM | #366
Revan was known as a brilliant strategist. He humbled the Mandalorians, who's sole purpose is war.

He then was crushing the Republic, even against an enemy that had the battle meditation of Bastila Shan.

Traya was not 'that' powerful. Her apprentices grew more powerful than her, and when you see how Revan disposes of one of the most powerful Sith Lords on the Dark Council in the book 'Revan', you see why this fight clearly goes to Revan. Darth Revan or not.

Unfortunately Traya wasn't as tough as a Sith as people like to think. She was wise, (Sort of, she was immensely incorrect about Revans motives as we now know he was pretty mind 'mind dominated' to obey.) but in duels she wasn't that good, and it would come down to that.

I see people mentioning Malachor V being her strength...well...who caused Malachor V to be as it is? Revan. Why do people think it would favour her more than Revan himself? I have no idea.

So I think Revan wins the forces battle, and the solo contest. Traya wasn't much of a warrior.