View Single Post

Beniboybling
12.21.2012 , 08:00 AM | #1
"No game of dejarik can be won without pawns..."

With the Kaggath Tournament fast approaching, its due time that we introduce some real competition to the series. But first, let’s declare the winner of the final round in the Kaggath Series: Darth Sidious vs Sith Emperor. The debate was heated and the arguments exhausted, much like the conflict itself. But ultimately... the Sith Emperor and his Sith Empire triumphed through the will of the Force.

The results?

Sith Empire: 50

Galactic Empire: 46

I can’t say I was surprised by the outcome, after all in the wise words of Darth Vader: “Don’t be so proud of this technological terror you’ve created. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.” Any complaints will be considered, and then responded to with a force choke followed by “I find your lack of faith disturbing.” But the Kaggath Series is over, perhaps it shall return in a Bonus Series, but for now it is the tournament we must consider.

So, who are you rooting for? Who will win? Who will be crowned Kaggath Champion, and who will come second, third and fourth? I’m asking you to predict who will claim 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place – the winner will receive one hundred internet commendations and a lifetime supply of virtual cookies!

Note: the losers of the ‘Kaggath Series’ cannot claim 3rd place, only 1st, 2nd and 4th – don’t ask why.

*You may be wondering while G0-T0 is in the ‘losers’ bracket – but the fact is his victory was unexpected and a feel he is a better match for Tyber Zann than Traya. It also allows for certain individuals to make a cameo. G0-T0 still however, has 'winners' privileges,

Tournament Set-Up
The winners of Round 1 will progress to the Semi-Finals: two sets of Triple-Duels. And the winners of the Semi-Finals will progress to the Final Round: a 1v1 extravaganza.

1. ?
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?

Place your bets!