Thread: 1900 dps
View Single Post

Ruskaeth
12.20.2012 , 01:01 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by AuZZieCxC View Post
Wish i was told that BEFORE i bought the damn internal Relic, What wasted 300 daily comms...

Having seen this thread ive now respec to balance having been doing telekinetic with lousy dps. Although i have Cleared first two bosses in TFB HM with the TK spec.

Currently on 3/7/31 Full balance Spec

1034.1 Bonus Damage
35.49% Crit Chance with rating of 205
77.42 Surge Rating of 345
7.35 alacrity rating of 228

Thats With all buffs and rakata stim
How goes this comparison with your stats. Should i drop anything or increase anything too?
Hey.

Your stats are almost identical to that of my sage's. I am not exactly sure how to take'em forward from there, but I think you are on the right track. I would personally stack up willpower > power > (check diminishing returns after this) > alacrity > critical > surge. As far as my stats in comparison to yours: I have about 1.2% more critical chance, surge I have +0.2% and alacrity I have about +0.35% more. I think with such stats, one should do roughly 1750-1800 dps to an operation dummy consistently (no adrenalines or armor reduction). I've got the DG elemental proc relic (higher crit rate for force users) and click to use DG +power relic. I upgraded my stats there recently and went full balance. Last two days I've tested those on operations and last night's damage on Withering Horror was about 1750+ (not blasting the small ads at all as we had two commandos wiping them in an instant) and the day before on Jarg and Sorno 1800+ (granted that I double-dotted to even them a little and when they were on middle, force in balance would hit them both).

-Rus