View Single Post

Dallayna
12.19.2012 , 10:40 AM | #9
Like everyone else says: as far as plot and conversation options, no playing an Imp race really doesn't make much of a difference.

But, that being said, I have noticed that leveling my Chiss Consular did create a difference in me.

My Miraluka is ok, don't get me wrong- same class, same plot etc, but for some reason or another my Chiss is just way more snarky and far more prone towards going ahead and eating the DS points once in a while due to aggravation and disgust and giving me some really unexpected laughs along the way as a result . ("You want me to fight what? Oh heeellllll no. I think I'm just going to kill you and have done with this whole mess instead there, Mr. Psycho.")

Needless to say that I just found her just a little more enjoyable to play than the Miraluka to the point that my Miraluka is still sitting on Tatooine but I'm about to break 50 on my Chiss this weekend.

I don't claim to understand it but, it has had an effect in how I view the characters and the plot and how I respond to them both as well. So, my advice? Do it anyway! At the very least it makes you a little bit different from the 50-thousand pureblood marauders and human guardians that are already running around out there.