View Single Post

megoix
12.19.2012 , 07:02 AM | #1825
Quote: Originally Posted by Wainamoinen View Post
In your opinion.

Your incorrect opinion, as most people who "premade" also solo queue. They're the same people. And then, most premades aren't the elite optimum-composition max-gear voice-comms SAS team of your imagination, but 2 to 4 friends who queued to play the game together.

Anstalt is totally correct with his matchmaking point. It balances for diffrences in gear, skill, and increased effectiveness through a tendency to premade. It would match you against people who are around your effectiveness (whatever the sources of that level of effectiveness), so giving you an around even chance to win. No more roflstomping.
No, not in my opinion. They're closer, because as a starting point they're 4 people known to each other. And that is closer than 8 random people. That is a undeniable fact.

Those 2-4 friends that want to play together is a non issue. In my personal experience you'll not notice them over 8 totally random people. It is the "elite optimum-composition max-gear voice-comms SAS team" that stomp anything and everything that is a problem. If you've ever been one out of the randoms in such a premade, you'll quickly realize that PVP just turned into a joke. It's piss easy. No fun. And definitely no fun for the 8 randoms in the opposing team.

I'm not saying that they shouldn't create a proper matchmaking system. I'm saying they should immediately redo/remove the current situation with "premades". And that can't be done unless they remove the ability all together, or make certain that 2x4 people are matched up against 2x4 people. Premade vs premade in other words.