View Single Post

12.19.2012 , 02:26 AM | #79
I wonder if there is going to be a real expansion at some point? This is is just a laugh I cant take seriously. They claim we have only seen the "tip of the iceberg", but I bet you all that the they have made a very unnatural iceberg that is actually smaller downside than upside.

Right now they just want alot of people to pre-order this..thing..and we dont even know what I contains. Sure a new planet and bla bla bla lvl cap 55. But where the rest of it?? Id like alot more details before I pre-order.

Also I paid roughly 63 euroes for the original game, that is including pre-order and is roughly the same as 83$. Now..9.99$ is roughly 12% of 83$, so I would expect this so called expansion to expand 12% of the original games size. I can maybe go as low as 10% but thats it.
Obviously that is not going to happen with EA at the helm, and quite frankly they should be ashamed of themselves and I despice them for doing business this way and the hiding behind BW so they can take all the crap on this site..and yes that is including my own crap.

In any case id say this DLC should not cost more than 0.99$ since I doubt the content will be much more worth.

Be gentle with the flaming of my outburst guys people, I only call as I personally see it.
“Pain is weakness leaving the body”