View Single Post

12.19.2012 , 01:29 AM | #74
If anyone's noticed, all of these '6 week content updates' they've been releasing were initially all part of the same patch. Makeb included. Since summer, when this was all announced, you haven't seen any plans for any actual 'new' content beyond the original Makeb patch.

Let's face it... Makeb is done, and has been for some time. All they are doing is stalling for time until EA figures out what they're going to do with this game. Additional content beyond Makeb is not being worked on (in my opinion).

This F2P system (as well as milking subscribers for additional money) is obviously not a long term plan. They are trying to scoop up as much money as they possibly can in the shortest amount of time possible. This has been shown with the lack of an anniversary event, with Life Day being exclusively on the Cartel Market, and now slapping a price onto an already diminished free content update and calling it an expansion.

It's my belief that after they run out of pre-existing content (aka, Makeb), EA's going to cut their losses and close the game down.
The Trust
The Department of Energy
| Explorer: 67% | Socializer: 67% | Killer: 53% | Achiever: 13% |
Take two kolto packs and call me in the morning!