View Single Post

12.18.2012 , 06:17 PM | #1
I, for one, believe that SWTOR's new expansion, Rise of the Hutt Cartel, is a great idea.

People have been waiting for a long time to continue the story in of SWTOR, and now we'll finally be able to again. As long as Makeb isn't just a reskin with a few changes, I can say that I'm looking forward to adventuring again. And while it's not a full-blown expansion that we've come to expect from games like WoW, it's significantly less then those. Instead of paying the price of the game to play an almost essential part of the game on top of the price of the game, this is only $10, $20 max. That's cheap, when it comes to games.

That being said, I am concerned about how the raising of the level cap is going to work. What will they do with all of the max level PvP and PvE gear? Will it be moved up to 55? Will they introduce new, more powerful sets for the new max level? What will happen to all of our expensive max level cosmetic crystals? Will we have to rebuy them if we want to be fully geared?

Overall, I'm excited. But cautiously excited. I want this game to do well. Hopefully, this won't be another reason for more hate.
Drilian, Level 50 Gunnery Commando
My Threads: Hunter: A Fan Fiction | The Expansion is a Good Idea