View Single Post

Wodaz
12.18.2012 , 12:38 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DigitalDreamz View Post
So five new levels gives us five new talent points to spend (assuming). Just looking at the talent trees and having 46 points instead of 41 things are going to get screwy. Right now you can go 31 in a primary tree and 10 in a secondary. Come expansion time you can go 15 in a secondary and grab that 11 point skill. Also with hybrids of any sort it's going to make things even more interesting. If anyone pvps whatsoever, whatever class you thought was OP before holy moly will you hate life now.

Wondering if you saw this beforehand and have a plan or if you're going to 'fix it later'?
Nah I believe what someone posted earlier, they'll add some really awesome new skill upgrades with a "Gotta Have it!!!" new ability at the top of every talent tree to help prevent the hybrid situation you're speaking of.....just my two cents.
"Wodaz here! I'm all about havin' fun. You know, get a couple cocktails in me, start a fire in someone's kitchen. Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off. Anyway, I'm kinda known for my catch phrase WHAMMY!!!!!"
Free Character Transfer and stuff -----> http://www.swtor.com/r/f39w6v
336 member of SWTOR and proud owner of the CE version.