View Single Post

Ephesia
12.18.2012 , 10:33 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Zamppa View Post
Yeah it's not about me, but it certainly is not about you either! As you may have noticed I said you can skip bosses if you want but I would recommend you to do that with your guildies as random created groups may have people who want to do the bosses. And I'm quite sure most people expect and assume to kill bosses when they do FPs, Heroics or stuff like that. The bosses have been put into the game for a reason, they are there because of the challenge for the group.
I never once claimed, like you, that there is only a single way to do flashpoints with pugs. I have presented multiple choices, just like how the game mechaanics present them. How do you manage to think that I think it's all about me is really beyond me at this point. You are the one who is saying my way or ****, I am the one who is saying no there are several ways to go about it. As I said, and as many people said beforehand, communication is key. Ask politely and you may get groups to do full runs. Please stop thinking at this point that your method and choices of gameplay are the only righteous way to go about it. That's just absurd and if you don't see it, there's nothing I can do or say to you, just stay far away from me.
Ephesia, Level 55 Jedi Guardian
Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU)
Member of Catalyst