View Single Post

Zamppa
12.17.2012 , 10:55 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Ephesia View Post
You are in no way to judge how people should play, you are in no position to force your gaming choices on other people. If Bioware agreed with your pitiful logic they would have made the bosses unskippable a long time ago. Alas, that is not so. So long as they are skippable a group of people will skip them. Not everyone is playing this game for your imaginary group of people who want full runs (No one, ever asked me to do full runs, and I did perhaps hundreds of HM FP ones so far, if they probably kindly asked I wouldn't mind unless I have urgent business)
This isn't just about you, get off your high horse.
Yeah it's not about me, but it certainly is not about you either! As you may have noticed I said you can skip bosses if you want but I would recommend you to do that with your guildies as random created groups may have people who want to do the bosses. And I'm quite sure most people expect and assume to kill bosses when they do FPs, Heroics or stuff like that. The bosses have been put into the game for a reason, they are there because of the challenge for the group.
"What can you say - I'm a talented individual"
- Revan to Bastila on Taris