View Single Post

JamieKirby
12.17.2012 , 10:36 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
What you want and what is good for the community are two VERY different things.

You want more sliced parts, I get that. But if YOU get more sliced parts then so does EVERYONE else. this will depress the value of said sliced parts. YOU may not care about selling sliced parts on the GTN, but a LOT of others do care.

the point is, your suggestion is by its very nature selfish. I am NOT saying that was your intent, but when you make suggestions like this you have to ask yourself, "how will this affect the entire game?" not just your little corner of it.
Hmmm, i find that funny, when most crafters just care about their corner and couldn't care less about anyone elses unless it affects their own corner, they sell overpriced crafted item for FAR more then what they are worth, i understand, profit needs to be made, but there is a difference between profit and greed.

This will be my past posting on these forums about crew skills and making them more useful to the server communities, its clear that most crafters just care about themselves and only think about level 50 stuff and never about the 10-49 bracket.