View Single Post

GalacticKegger
12.17.2012 , 09:40 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by darklordpotter View Post
Yes because the Republic has such amazing control of their homeworld the senate tower nearly gets destroyed by a bunch of low life crooks that's much more impressive right?

I do agree the whole slave rebellion thing is just as pathetic but gameplay / story segregation is your friend here.
Only took a handful of lowlife crooks (albeit well trained lowlife crooks) stealing jet airliners 3 hours to take down the world's largest financial infrastructure and change an entire planet's agenda. No comparison between the two because this is just a game. Life however can be as strange as (though endlessly more indelible than) fiction, so anything is plausible in the realm of gaming when presented right. After all, we are talking about science fiction here. I personally think TOR's story presentations are pretty amazing.
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu