View Single Post

BadOrb
12.14.2012 , 04:12 PM | #754
Quote: Originally Posted by dpwms View Post
Not at all. That cannot be inferred from anything I have said. I have said only that the hypocrits are those who are opposed to this thing they call "pay to win" which as they define it includes paying for conveniences and means of circumvention *if* they also happen to be subscribers.

edit: It might clarify what I am saying if I add that I do not believe that paying for convieninces, or even gear, is "pay to win" as long as cash is not the only means of acquiring those things.
Look I don't think the 3 space packs are P2W , but even if I did it would not make me a hypocrit at all. I subscribe and it has nothing to do with being able to do more than F2P or preferred as i explained earlier. For which you replied with an insulting childish answer. just because a game has a sub , F2P and preferred system doesn't make the subbed player calling something P2W a hypocrit but i guess you already know that and are just having a laugh on the forums. I won't use the "T" word but it sure seems like it. Good day.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12