View Single Post

12.14.2012 , 03:51 PM | #747
Quote: Originally Posted by dpwms View Post
First, i don't know what QQ means but I don't think I am doing it. I am not complaining about anything, simply pointing out the hypocrisy of those who are shouting about the evil's of F2P, because I would prefer that their opinions not influence the game.

Second, you have misread or misunderstood what I have said. F2P represents the core game precisely because you can play from the beginning to the end. Therefore, paying the subscription fee to gain conveniences and means of circumvention is P2W under the definitions that have been proposed here.

Finally, I am a subscriber, and a user of the cash store. Accusing me of wanting to play the end game for free is incorrect and cannot be inferred from anything I have said.
QQ means to complain. And it yes, you are or at least it seems as much. There is no hypocrisy on the part of subscribers. There can't be. We came first. The game was designed to be played in a subscription model. We are getting NOTHING by EAware going F2P. If anything EAware's approach is that we should feel greatful we get to keep the features we have; the alternative is to be penalized via the F2P model. Think about that a moment. What you are saying is that because you don't WANT TO play for a subscription that we the subscribers should be penalized like you are. That is envy. Not only are you jealous but you don't want others to have the advantages you don't have. But, they AREN'T advantages. They represent the NORM. It is not hypocrisy for subscribers to want to keep the features that they have been paying for ALL ALONG. It is the hights of selfishness and envy to say as you say because you don't want or can't pay a subscription. You are being calumnious to subscribers claiming the same to by steeped in hypocrisy. If anything it is you who are in the end a hypocrit.