View Single Post

BadOrb
12.14.2012 , 03:42 PM | #746
Quote: Originally Posted by dpwms View Post
I love this thread!

But...

It is clear from what has been said that anyone who subscribes to the game, even if they don't buy anything from the cartel shop, is paying to win. All of the subscriber benefits are unnecessary to get to level 50, therefore they are all convenience items to circumvent various challenges of the "real" game (the F2P game) such as limited hotbars, not being able to equip artifact level gear (a terrible crutch for those who can't play the game anyway), etc.

So, everyone who is bemoaning pay to win but is a subscriber is a hypocrit.
Wow you are ever so misguided , You are totally wrong , I subbed before the change in model and I can not even go F2P or preferred as I would lose the use of my many characters , for which i play on a lot. The F2P and preferred models are just dampened down versions of the normal subbed game. Full ( insert a word involving a red liquid ) stop.

I will still stayed subbed as if I didn't I would lose the ability to play the game as I did before. Granted I do get some CC's per month , but as it happens I have to save up those for 4 of my character slots and possibly makeb. So in actual fact I'm worse off now and I lost a level 18 legacy server in the process. So please don't make me laugh.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12