View Single Post

Satedbuffalo
12.14.2012 , 10:22 AM | #160
Quote: Originally Posted by wadecounty View Post
A few things here.

First of all, there is a reason people are crafting things free with mats, and it has nothing to do with helping out the community.
These posts are off topic.

I will say that many (most?) of us who craft for free don't have an stake in the stabilizer market (which should be crashing any day now, dude to WH RE's). <The Silent Council> has schematics that no one else on the server can make, and we still made the decision to craft for free for the server. We were not 'undercut': we never offered these schematics for sale. We are not especially interested in playing PvP with the market: we do this as a service to the server. The benefit to us is in earned goodwill. It's the same reason we regularly offer free access to the +10 datacron.

If someone wants to make money off their unique schematics, more power to them. But the animosity toward those who offer a free service to the server doesn't make sense to me.

I hope you can understand my frustration with an entire array of very generous crafters being accused of excessive greed.
One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!