Thread: 1900 dps
View Single Post

LoL-K-Noob
12.13.2012 , 01:57 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Dreselus View Post
Just out of curiosity have you tried this? http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#60...0bZsMbRsrkrc.2
I did a quick parse of it (in healer gear) and it did about 150 DPS more, just wondering what you could do with it.
Rotation is pretty much the same just no Sever Force.
I have gave it a shot last night and my parses run 1800-1840 with it and got lucky a couple of times hitting 1876 and 1896 all with NO armor debuff. I tried two different methods: Using project when a DoT or FiB is about to wear off in 1 second and NOT using project but canceling Telekinetic throw when a DoT wears off or FiB is available except when I get the proc for a fast telekinetic Throw.

Now with Full Balance I ran three parse in a row hitting 1848, pretty much zero variation unlike the hybrid but didnt get a ridiculous number like 1876 and 1896. I think The proc hit very often to give me a quick TK throw which resulted in those high parses for hybrid.

So I concluded Hybrid is great for force management and can hit way higher than full balance if the procs come often, but not a stable dps and can do way less then the guaranteed damage like full balance. Then again I may be using project wrong Im still not sure if you are suppsoe to use it or not in Hybrid spec