View Single Post

Prettyevilish
12.13.2012 , 04:19 AM | #512
Quote: Originally Posted by Bounty_ View Post
you can find it any where so yes i can find it, on a blog, on wikipedia, in the dictionary.

Play to win is when you can again and yes ive read the post, you can buy something that is in one way or another not avalible to others in the game beside buying the item with real world money, It also has to affect another player, WGICH IN A SINGLE PLAYER PORTION OF A GAME IT DOES NOT. the only way you can even argue it may be play to win is the BH coms you get from the weekly, which surprise you can get these also from other sources in the game. So no its not a P2W and is not baseless, anyone else care to argue and be shutdown?
Where'd you get this definition? I don't recall Webster's ever defining pay to win. Last I saw MMO players have always debated that definition, so take your OPINION of the definition and stop trying to hawk it as fact.

As such, there is no concrete definition of it, which means you cannot PROVE anyone is wrong if their definition is that it allows someone to gain an advantage over other players (and being able to buy the items, rather than grinding them out IS an advantage, especially since the grind is so obscenely expensive it's a thinly veiled way to force you to buy them).