View Single Post

JP_Legatus
12.12.2012 , 11:59 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Dierdrea View Post
In case you guys can't bother to read the whole thread to see Razz's parse. Here is my parse on Mad Maul spec using the exact build posted by Xethis over 9 min. http://www.torparse.com/a/72413/time...706/1355305290
The dps overall is very evenly distributed. This is a pretty neat build. Can be bursty and can sustain dps.

Parsed ~1750 dps with buffs and stim. I am artifice and thus no adrenals, like Razz. Not BIS and I parse LOWER than Razz on Mad Maul. Where do you guys pull this 1600 dps from, this build is so easy to run....sure it is lower than pure madness and I made that clear in my post before, but it is definitely better than any deception spec you can run without specifically gearing for deception dps....you can be camp/black hole geared on this and pull great dps...I wouldn't mind running this in actual raid because the dps output for burst in raids are awesome. In fact, wait for my raid parse next week when I ran HM TFB 16 with this. We just downed it tonight >.<...
I can't speak for everyone else but this particular players 1600 was based on his gear which was not optimal. The gaps would be the statistical equivalents in your gear, ie somewhere around 9% dps gap lower than pure deception. I'll be able to link it tomorrow