Thread: Caedus vs Yoda
View Single Post

12.12.2012 , 03:52 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Andge View Post
How about addressing the point I've made several times now; Sidious would kill Yoda instead of toying with him. So yes, Palpatine did drive Yoda back. But that is not the same as him toying with him.
Part of Yoda's reason for withdrawing was probably also that he, in his wisdow, knew that this was not the day to try to destroy the Sith; if Yoda won, great. But if Yoda lost, all hope would be lost. Be withdrawing, at least he would be able to regroup and eventually help Luke.

So, to get back to the issue of the thread, my opinion is that Yoda is practically unbeatable in a fight till death. Therefore, in a fight against, Caedus, Yoda would win.

You are entitled to disagree, but you don't have anything to refute my opinion with, except your own subjective opinion. Which is fine. But be honest about it being your opinion. Don't put it out as being facts.
Aurbere has already told you, he didn't want to kill Yoda, yet. Instead he wanted to torture him and do everything but kill him, until he was done, how much would you revel in being able to utterly destroy your nemesis of decades over a long period of time.

Maul could have killed Obi-Wan there and then with a simple Force Choke so he fell down the pit, but he didn't, because he was revelling in his first real victory over the Jedi, how do you think Sidious would feel?