View Single Post

Ifolad
12.12.2012 , 11:41 AM | #340
Server: The Shadowlands
Crash frequency: at least 2-3 times per day
Activities during crash: Load screens, running around fleet, during combat in operations. I have helped aleviate this one by closing game and restarting just prior to entering the operation but it still happens. CTD happens more often when i have ventrillo running and less often when I have it not running.
Behaviors of the crash itself: Starts getting very laggy and behave as if i'm getting severe packet loss, acts as if i'm losing my internet but diagnostic says my internet isn't experiencing any connection issues, client will go "not responding" and crash to desktop. This behavior even effects ventrillo and users in my channel cannot hear me or report that i'm breaking up while this is happening. During the crash itself the game will stop for a few seconds and freeze, then will start for a few seconds albiet with a huge lag spike, then game will crash shortly (within a few ms).
CTD happens most frequently if I'm toon hopping repeatedly which I do from time to time if i'm crafting as i have every crafter and crew skill in game.