View Single Post

Jacen_Starsolo
12.12.2012 , 10:48 AM | #413
Quote: Originally Posted by BJWyler View Post
Cool, thanks for posting the information. Going OT for a bit, is this a good reference site for the game? I haven't noticed it before and am always looking for more sites with some good info.

I haven't had the opportunity to play them yet, but I have seen several other people post about the difficulty. It could be that these missions need to be dialed back and are currently OPed. I suggested to someone else that they create a thread to that affect. If it seems that these missions are indeed too tough, then we should let BW know they need some nerfing.

BJ
Dulfy is a good one. Normally, he/she (sorry I don't know who Dulfy is but uses a female Twileck (sp?) icon around here) will post stuff before it hits live. That person plays the PTS a lot. He/she does also post GW2 stuff but I only check out the TOR stuff there.

But with that said, it can be full of spoilers too so if you want to wait to see things when they go live, Dulfy might be a site you will want to avoid.

So yes, good information and rarely find misinformation but when it does pop because of a change, Dulfy will correct it pretty fast when brought to his/her attention.

May be someone can tell me if male or female so I can say he or she? lol