View Single Post

Togra_blah
12.11.2012 , 11:01 PM | #337
1.Name of server.
The Harbinger
2.Name of character(s) affected
All - does not seem to be character specific
3.Frequency of crashing – how many crashes, how often?
Varies - rarely make it more than a few hours b4 a crash. I can provide (many) more Events from Windows XP's Event Log if wished.
4.Any potentially helpful information about crash triggers, what you are doing before a crash, etc.
1. Moving from inner to outer ring on Imperial Fleet Station. 2. Multiple audio events at the same time (IE starting NPC Conversation at the same time a Crew Mission is finishing and Crew Member is going to say the "Mission Complete" dialogue). 3. Stupid Realtek has not updated their HD Audio Driver in 6 months. 4. Mid-loading a new planet/area.
5.Your DXDiag in spoiler tags
Spoiler

6.Your reliability report in spoiler tags
Spoiler

Here's another Event in the Log 2 sec after the one listed above. It seems that the CTD's (generally) happen in pairs of Events upon browsing the Event Log - if you need more Evens from the Log, just ask - i have quite a few i can share.
Spoiler

7.Please specify that this is indeed a crash to desktop, not a disconnect to server select screen or a logout to character select.
Confirming CTD - have been using Microsoft Error Reporting to share them with MS when the option pops up which happens for most, but not all of the CTD's.
Green for the grass, blue for the sky, both are gems to be treasured.