Thread: Life Day Event
View Single Post

VassagoOmega
12.11.2012 , 08:35 PM | #2
I pretty much agree completely with this. I'm seriously offended that BioWare has not given us a live event to participate in for Life Day.

While I have the chance to mention Life Day, I also need to point out how disappointed I am in the prices of the Cartel Market items. Especially the Life Day items. They are RIDICULOUSLY overpriced!!!

BioWare gives us subscribers 500 Cartel Coins per month, and yet the SEASONAL items they've listed are worth more than that for EACH PIECE!!!! This is BEYOND unfair. Why do I even bother to subscribe then? I could just not raid for a month, and buy the cartel items instead, then buy a weekly pass for the next month.

BioWare is seriously forgetting about the members who have been subscribing faithfully for the past year. I'm honestly insulted by this move, and I'm beginning to wonder if free to play is a smarter move at this point. I understand, from a business perspective, that you need to pry as much money from us as possible, but where's the value for subscribing? And for that matter, what's the point?
TURRIS FORTIS MIHI DEUS
Awakened to Redemption A Christian Gaming Guild