View Single Post

Coolrockski
12.11.2012 , 10:21 AM | #1
From the record, I'm level 29 Merc Bodyguard and new to PVP, so obviously, a total noob.

I really like PVP, but man, it is tough playing as Merc Bodyguard compared to Scoundrel/Operative healer. The stealth and instant cast heals are huge difference makers. As a level 29 Operative, getting 100+ K heals are easy, especially when I don't have to worry about dying. As a Merc Bodyguard, I die 4-5 times a match, heal around 75000K and do some damage. It's fun, but endless ganks. I do try to stay away from the action and move after a few casts, but it helps little. The Force users all move in fast and I'm dead 1 vs 1. I do have points in power shield and protective field, but it seems to only put off eventually dying anyway, especially when it turns into 3 or 4 on 1.

And honestly, when you get a few mvp votes and around 8-9 medals sometimes, it's motivation to keep trying.

Any advice other than you suck because you don't heal for 300K? (which I have never seen in the 10 or so warzones I have played)