View Single Post

12.11.2012 , 06:29 AM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by Nythain View Post
First and foremost... I know what a PS3 looks like. I can even go to the store now and buy one. Doesn't change the fact that it's a secret if my wife got me one for X-Mas this year, if I don't know that's what she got me. The gift is the secret, not necessarily what the gift could possibly be.
So your wife would just sit there an let you buy a PS3 then still give you it on Christmas?

Secondly, where does this 4 months worth of sub coins for ONE pack for ONE character number come from? What are we considering a pack here?
The discounted pack is 2400 for everything, that's 4 months of subsciber coins, per character you buy them for.

If you bought just the clothes and speeder seperately they'd be 2760 cartel coins.

So the pack IS the cheapest way to buy them, it's just extortionately expensive as it is.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1