View Single Post

IrishTR
12.10.2012 , 12:58 AM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
We appreciate your reports about this issue, and we are actively researching the problem.

If you are experiencing this issue, please post with the following information:
  • What class are you?
  • What is your crew skill?
  • What was the name(s) of the specific schematic(s) that you lost?

While we are working to ensure the fix for an upcoming patch, there isn't a definitive time frame for the fix. Thanks for your understanding and patience.
Class = all of them...
Crewskill = Artifice, Cybertech, Biochem
Item = sigh... Any Black Hole Implant, any Q61-63 Mod/Armoring/Enhancement.

Not only has this been happening but also have been having on rare occasions where I RE something and get zero mats back. Example, I RE, watch the castbar... See the window pop with the Items to loot and in a blink of an eye it disappears and I not only lose item but the RE materials (min 1 blue 1 green) and schematic.

This has occurred at least 5x for me now since 1.5 went live, and thankfully CS has restored the item, but on the level of feeling like I am lying when submitting a ticket to just get an item back, I'm just waiting for them to ignore and give the general response of sorry can't do anything about it for the last 3 times now. Again its not repeating back to back it is randomly happening. Everytime I have submitted detailed tickets and like I said 2/5 answered and items returned on different toons(I think that is the 1 time usage though and the rest are gonna get the finger and told to pound sand )...