View Single Post

magicallypuzzled
12.09.2012 , 11:53 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Tfranco View Post
In the planet side quests you do win over corellia. When you start the bonus series/black hole quest you find out that the republic jumped in after you left and ****ed **** up. I think anyway, been ages since I played corellia...

Also we have lost a lot, **** for all the rest of the empire knows (excluding players) the emperor is dead. How is that not a huge loss to morale? (Like I said ik he's alive, but the npcs of the empire don't know that) we also lost, though not a dark council member, one of our strongest Sith Lords Darth Malgus, who was also a figure head and inspiration for the empire because he spear headed the sacking of coruscaunt (spelling?) oh and imperial intelligence, our equivilient to sis, is disbanded.
The empire is definitely in shambles and trying to recover.

Sounds like a small lose temporary win or not corellia was never the empires and the infrastructure lose there is a terrible blow to the republic. The emperor being dead will be more then made up for when people learn the emperor is in fact not dead it'll just make him seem that much more unkillable. Malgus is a second tier darth easily replaced even easier then the dark council members. a dozen dead people isn;t enough to put the empre in shambles your making things out to be far far worse then they are.