View Single Post

Aurbere
12.09.2012 , 10:35 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Warren-Stride View Post
Frow Wookiepedia, http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_meditation

Battle Meditation:

"Battle meditation was a Force ability which considerably boosted the morale, stamina, and overall battle prowess of an individual's allies while simultaneously reducing the opposition's combat-effectiveness by eroding their will to fight. With the Force, one could coordinate entire fleets of ships, allowing them to perform at maximum efficiency, acting as a single entity with the ability to counter every enemy move quickly and effectively. Though ideal for meditating large-scale conflicts, battle meditation was equally effective when employed for the benefit of one's comrades in small skirmishes, attacks, and duels."

I remember from "Darth Bane: Rule of Two" that the Ithorian using battle meditation aided the Jedi Masters in their fight, making them faster, stronger, and yes, more confident. I still think that battle meditation would give Kaan the edge, even with Sadow's illusions.
I don't think Battle Meditation affects illusions. He would have to actively engage Sadow in a war of wills to do so. If he did, Kaan would lose. Sadow's will allowed him to visualize the galaxy and create massive illusions on a galactic scale, affecting several battles. Kaan had difficulty contending with a Jedi's will.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"You felt it; the power of hate. The power of the Dark Side. Your eyes are opened. You see now. The power burns more brightly, stronger on the Dark Side. Despite what the Council had taught you, you now know the truth."- Count Dooku