View Single Post

IdentifyZero
12.20.2011 , 11:09 AM | #1
Dear Bioware,

We have all spent $50 - $150 on this game. It's an amazing game and possibly the best game your company has ever released. I love it as do many other people.

What is not loved are the ancient queues.

I would like to see some response from your Community Leaders and some assurances that something will be done about these issues. It's very frustrating for people to wait hours in queue only to be disconnected and placed back at the start.

It's even worse, when you wait in that queue, get into the game and it crashes or d/c and you're put back into the queue. I heard there was a grace period for disconnections, from experience, it places be back at spot 1 in queue and never lets me back on the server unless I cancel.

This has been a major issue both in flashpoints and grouping with guildmates in pvp and the world. People end up disconnected and wait hours to get back on the server.

Personally, I purchased a Collector's Edition. A lot of newer games have rewarded the players who spent roughly three times the money on the game with an advanced place in queue (DCU is one). This would be nice as well, but right now...

You guys need to fix these queues. It's not the fact that we have to queue. Queues/Lines/waiting are a part of life. It's losing our spot in line constantly and having to get back in line overand over.

I am also not a network programmer but even at full capacity, the servers seem very stable and not all that full....

Regards and happy holidays,

Captain Will Solo
Guild Leader of Saviour