View Single Post

sumuser
12.09.2012 , 07:09 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by sumuser View Post
We now have 46+ members and growing including a new lvl 50 assassin tank and sniper! I want to point out that we kick all characters who have been inactive for 30 or more days. A lot of guilds these days have bloated rosters that do not reflect their actual player base.

Please contact Sorcero (alt Grimowl) or myself (see sig) for more information. You can also see more on our guild website which is in Sorcero's sig (original post in this thread).
We are now at 56+ members and growing fast!

If you are an evening player and looking for a casual adult guild complete with a guild bank, ventrillo (voice over Internet), and website COME CHECK US

In addition to more tanks and dps'ers, I would also like to encourage any player who has a desire to be part of a leadership structure to apply to our guild. We want to expand our current 2 nights a week guild OP meets to 3 or even 4 nights a week to better serve our current members and their schedules. So, if you are an outgoing guy or girl and like to take the initiative to get things started, please contact WRIS in-game!

I love forward to hearing from all of you!
Jedi Covenant
Apotheosis | lvl 50 | Bounty Hunter
Utnapishtim | lvl 50 | Sith Warrior