View Single Post

12.08.2012 , 08:33 PM | #12
[QUOTE=Fireswraith;5544531]Nothing wrong with your videos man, they're fine, quality wise maybe fraps would be better but then you couldn't stream it live and I don't know what the cost of doing any of that stuff is. I never got into the recording my plays and posting them so I don't do it. And your play style, well, it's fine I guess. Just know that if everyone did it BioWare sees this and is saying wow these guys are putting out so much damage, they don't need a damage boost everyone else does!

My personal opinion was just that the only thing wrong was your presentation, per se. I'm the highest and best I'm the greatest etc etc you get the picture.[QUOTE=Fireswraith;5544531

thanks for the comments. hey controversy gets the job done in the case. people will watch someone saying they are the best imo. Saying just to watch isnt good enough. anyways you are right about the dps numbers things. i feel its the only way to play if you are going to play a dps sorc at all. i wonder if the devs actually do not understand the difference between dots and real damage? these are smart guys, they have to understand whats going on.